The 360° adjustable flow dripper with 4mm barb inlet allows you to set the flow of water
from between 1 - 70 litres per hour.
Flow can also be turned off when required.
Full circle coverage is provided via its eight mini water outlets for even distribution of water.
This 360° version is excellent for positioning in the centre of small-medium size areas, such
as planters, border areas and large plant pots.
Changing the flow and coverage is as simple as twisting the cap.
This version of the adjustable flow dripper with a 4mm barb inlet can be attached directly
to feeder and supply lines (LDPE 15mm irrigation main supply pipe).
To install, simply pierce a hole in the LDPE irrigation main supply pipe and push the barb into the hole.
These can also be attached to the end of 4mm micro supply pipe lines.
Suitable uses for the adjustable flow drippers include hanging baskets, tubs, troughs, border areas in both gardens and greenhouses.
Made from tough UV stable plastic for a long-life, the drippers can easily be dismantled for cleaning.
* Adjustable flow dripper 0-70 litres per hour.
* Simply twist the red cap to adjust the flow.
* Full circle coverage (360°).
* Eight micro-stream water outlets.
* Maximum radius of water coverage: 30cm.
* Made from tough UV stable plastic.
* Barb version for direct connection to feeder and supply lines.
* Can be dismantled for cleaning.
Sold in packs of 25, 50 or 100 drippers.
top of page
bottom of page